Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wow; I've Sold Out Already!

        Is anyone else doing this AdSense thing? I heard that it lets you put ads on your blog, but it uses the content of the blog so that it can advertise products pertaining to your...uh, blog. I'm not entirely sure how this works, but I'll give it a shot:
        I'm a big fan of horror movies, but I don't really care for the newer stuff. That's why I like BLUE UNDERGROUND. BLUE UNDERGROUND is a company that specializes in obscure, cultish movies. Some of these movies were directed by the owner of thew company, William Lustig (who directed some of the greatest movies EVER like MANIAC COP and MANIAC COP II, both of which have been issued by BLUE UNDERGROUND). BLUE UNDERGROUND is way better than his old company Anchor Bay, which sucks ass!
          It must be noted that I'm also a big fan of the art house movies issued by CRITERION, and if CRITERIONwould pay me for advertising their product, then I could afford to buy the ridiculously overpriced CRITERIONeditions of such important films as Luis Bunuel's Simon of the Desert and....uh, Armageddon (wait, I didn't type that, did I).

1 comment:

  1. You don't think this was too subtle, do you? You don't think they'll look at it and not notice the bold typeface?

    ReplyDelete